Senior Life Services
Our Senior Life Services aspire to be a focal point in the local community that assists seniors and their families with meeting the physical, social, emotional and educational needs that often come with aging in place.
The core of our service focuses on providing local seniors with nutritious meals that help meets one-third of the minimum daily nutritional intake requirements. This goal is accomplished through a network of local senior centers and home delivered meal sites across our service area. Our organization provides for a local congregate nutrition program at affiliated senior centers and, also provides for a home delivered meals service to area homebound senior citizens over the age of 60.
This service prevents the premature relocation of seniors into long-term care facilities and promotes seniors being able to live in place with peace of mind.
Benefits of Senior Life Services
- Ensures seniors receive a daily nutritious meal
- Provides daily social contact and interaction to avoid isolation
- Helps seniors maintain independence
- Provides for health screenings and other educational resources and information
- Staff is trained to detect hazardous living conditions and deteriorating health conditions
- Provides a point of reference on well-being of loved ones for concerned family members
- Ensures seniors stay active and involved